Tours offered for Inland guests (those not on a Cruise Ship) include:
Single Tours for a minimum of 2 people (per person):
- Cavetubing* US$75
- Crystal Cave — Full Day US$100
- Altun Ha Archaeological Site — US$65
- Lamanai Tour — US$110
- Xunantunich — US$90
- Zip Line Tour — US$75
Combination Tours from Belize City for minimum of 2 people (per person):
- Cavetubing* and Xunantunich US$100
- Cavetubing* and Zip Line US$100
- Cavetubing* and The Belize Zoo US$100
- Cavetubing* and Altun Ha US$100
- Cavetubing*, Zip Line and Xunantunich US$140
- Cavetubing*, Zip Line and The Belize Zoo US$135
*Note: For Cavetubing and River Tubing, water shoes are not included in the price. We recommend you bring your own (with hard grip/sole) or you can rent them at the site.
For Cavetubing children must be at least 40 inches (101.6cm) tall. This is a requirement of the Nohoch Che’en Archaeological Site. Shorter kids can still go on the River Tubing tour.
Prices include transportation, entrance fee, licensed Tour Guide, lunch and full tour.
Note: We also customize tours with pick ups from Corozal, San Ignacio, and country wide.